Green Peas Microgreen Kit
~ All year round indoor kit ~
In the kit:
1. Soil disc
2. Bamboo spade
3. Seed packet
4. Growing instructions
- Microgreens can be grown at home on your kitchen counter. They have an intense flavour and high nutritional value that exceeds that of sprouts and baby greens.
- Pea microgreens promise “seven times the vitamin C of blueberries and eight times the folic acid of bean sprouts,” according to Mother Nature Network.
- Being harvested so early in their growth cycle, they create very tender, flavourful stems and leaves, which are great in a Strawberry salad, smoothies, sandwiches and soups.
- Grow a few different microgreen varieties next to one another for children to explore the different tastes and colour variations.
- They will be ready to harvest within 10-21 days.