OHM Pure Essential Cedarwood Oil: Therapeutic Grade
100% pure Cedarwood essential oil (10ml)
This pure Cedarwood essential oil emits a warm, woody scent and has wonderful calming properties. It's a popular oil for both its glorious aromatic uses as well as topical uses!
- Adding a few drops to a diffuser or oil burner creates a relaxing environment with its grounding aroma that promotes feelings of wellness and emotional balance (same effects produced by using Cedarwood essential oil in a massage)
- Cedarwood contains sedative properties - a wonderful complimentary treatment for those who suffer from anxiety, tension or insomnia
- Calming and grounding for the mind AND body
- For those who suffer from nightmares or night terrors, apply a drop or 2 of Cedarwood essential oil to the bottom of your feet
- Cedarwood works magic for skin imperfections and oily skin types - a must have for those who suffer from acne (just one drop on affected area does the trick!)
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly insect repellent (add to diffuser, use in oil burner or apply directly to your skin)
- Can be added to topsoil or mulch to keep garden pests at bay
- Support local! Proudly made in South Africa
100% Pure Cedarwood essential oil
How to use
Cedarwood essential oil may be used in a number of ways"
1. Use a few drops in an oil burner or diffuser to fill the air with the healing benefits
2. Add 3 - 5 drops to your bath
3. Add 3 - 5 drops to 10 ml massage oil
*Do not use during pregnancy.
*Store in a cool dark place.
*Not to be taken internally. External use only.
*Essential Oils should be used with caution and only under guidance of a trained professional on and around pets, babies & children.
Why we love Ohm Oils
In the Hindu tradition, the sound of OHM is said to be the first sound from the beginning of time, and it also encompasses the present and the future. Ohm is a healing and uplifting mantra that contains the essence of the entire universe.
OHM Oils is a range of pure essential oils and essential oil blends that is true to the principle of ESSENCE. They believe that an essential oil is a gift of the essence or the spirit of the plant, providing healing and upliftment to those that use it.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.