- To create a relaxing atmosphere in your home, add a few drops of Ylang Ylang to your aromatherapy diffuser or oil burner
- Lifts your mood and promotes a calming effect - great for those who suffer from anxiety or depression
- Add a few drops to your bath to release the calming and soothing properties of Ylang Ylang oil - helps you unwind after a long day and soothe tense muscles
- Relaxing effects are useful in controlling blood pressure
- Promotes the appearance of healthy, glowing skin and hair - massage Ylang Ylang into your scalp and skin (with a carrier oil)
- For a wonderful-smelling, natural perfume, put a drop or two of Ylang Ylang on your wrists or behind your ears
- Fun fact: Ylang Ylang essential oil is widely used to enhance libido (sex drive)!
- Support local! Proudly made in South Africa
100% pure Ylang Ylang essential oil
How to use
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil may be used in a number of ways:
- Use a few drops in a diffuser to fill the air with the healing benefits
- Add 3 - 5 drops to your bath
- Add 3 - 5 drops to 10 ml massage oil
*Do not use during pregnancy.
*Store in a cool dark place.
*Not to be taken internally. External use only.
*Essential Oils should be used with caution and only under guidance of a trained professional on and around pets, babies & children.