Tummy Calm is a natural remedy for Infants and Toddlers that suffer from gas, wind, upset tummy, and reflux. From the makers of Colic Calm, with a proven record of providing the best natural digestive relief for over half a million babies. The Tummy Calm Advantage:
- First and only FDA-listed homeopathic anti-gas drops for children in the USA
- Effective in nine out of ten infants/toddlers
- Free of alcohol, sugar, sodium bicarbonate, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, animal products, artificial flavors, and colors.
- Tummy Calm is made in the USA in an FDA-inspected facility and is an FDA-listed medicine produced from the highest quality natural ingredients.
- Comprised of nine homeopathic ingredients, the two-ounce bottle contains 24 to 47 doses.
Tummy Calm relieves digestive pain, stimulates self-healing, and has been proven to be effective within minutes. In addition to alleviating bloating, upset stomach and gas, Tummy Calm temporarily relieves the symptoms of hiccups and teething.
Suggested Use & Directions
- Shake bottle well before each use and store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- When gas symptoms occur, fill provided measured oral dispenser up to indicated dose level and dispense slowly, drop-by-drop into mouth between cheek and gums.
- Each dose may be repeated once every 60 minutes for up to 3 doses, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 4 doses per day.
- Clean oral dispenser and let air-dry after each use. Close cap tightly after each use.
- For oral use only.
The essential ingredients used in tummy calm are:
Active Ingredients: Aloe 3X (Aloe Vera), Chamomilla 3X (Chamomile), Lycopodium 3X (Clubmoss), Nux Moschata 3X (Nutmeg), Passiflora 3X (Passion Flower), Raphanus Sativus 3X (Radish), Sarsaparilla 3X (Sarsaparilla Root), Zingiber Officinale 3X (Ginger), Carbo Vegetabilis 1X (Vegetable Carbon).
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Benzoate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Xylitol.
Tummy Calm is recommended from age 6 months and up.
For babies younger than 6 months, use Colic Calm instead.