I’m a ZERO waste bar that is water free, plastic free and cruelty free. I’m borne out of a Proudly South African factory which adheres to the highest standards, using locally-sourced ingredients.
My favourite things to do are: clean, enrich, moisturise, condition, shine, strengthen, nourish, soothe and repair. I smell incredible (even if I may say so myself) and, with a little water, I become a super rich, creamy, luxurious lather that rinses out quickly and easily.
With sustainability top of mind, I will last you through between 55 and 70 hair washes. That's a lot for a little bar like me! ALL OF THE GOODNESS, NONE OF THE NONSENSE
I’m the nourishing ninja!
I've been enriched with super enriching yet surprisingly light-weight wild Desert Melon oil, which is packed with vitamins and anti-oxidants, to intensely condition the hair and scalp, without any greasy residue.
I am water-free, cruelty-free, plastic-free and proudly South African!
- Argan oil (hydrates and softens)
- Macadamia nut oil (shines and strengthens)
- Avocado oil (a deep penetrating moisturiser)
- Linseed oil (nutritious for hair follicles)
- Grapeseed oil (moisturises and conditions)
- Sunflower oil (nourishes and soothes the scalp)
- Coconut oil (stimulates hair growth)
So say hellooooo to great hair!
*Product packaging might differ from images whilst the new packaging is phased in.